If you care about making a difference to individuals with learning disabilities lives and want to work for a company that invests in its staff, then we would love to hear from you!
We Support Ltd are a flexible employer with a modern way of thinking and we offer a range of competitive benefits along side your annual salary:
- We pay an annual salary or an hourly rate, depending on your contract. The benefit of an annual salary is that you know what you are going to earn every month which helps you to make plans for your future.
- We issue your working rota over a month in advance so you know exactly what you will be working over the coming weeks thus allowing you to make the most of your days off.
- We give all of our staff free training to ensure that you are providing the highest level of care to our service users.
- We offer a company pension scheme which We Support pay a small contribution towards, helping you to build up that retirement nest egg.
- We pay for all the checks that are required prior to commencement of your role with us such as Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (formerly known as CRB checks).
- All of our employees have supervisions regularly with a manager and an annual appraisal. We use these opportunities to explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training and development you need.